Sea Nymph CC171 Striper Center Console SOLD

fdny76

Sorry Guys shes SOLD!

Sea Nymph CC171 Striper Center Console.

This is a great aluminum fishing boat that gives you the best of both worlds and I am only the second owner. Shallow draft and electric troller for the in shore bass fishing and a Deep V, wide beam for its size, and downriggers for the big water. This boat is not pretty to look at and the seats could use recovering but its fully functional and has solid floors and front platform with swivel fishing seat .The boat comes with a Shoreline trailer with new LED tail lights (Currently not registered but I have the paperwork).

Included Features: 2 Marine Batteries (new 2009), Evinrude bow mounted 12v Electric trolling motor with foot controls (55lb thrust), Eagle Fish finder, 2 Riviera manual downriggers. Convertible bimini top with zip in sides and front (Fair condition). Pioneer AM/FM/ Cassette. 5 rod holders (3 adjustable 2 stationary). Gunwale mounted rod storage (8 rods), two 6 gallon gas tanks.

Specs.

Main - 50hp Evinrude 2 stroke (Mid 80's) runs good

Secondary - 55lb Thrust bow mounted Electric troller with foot control. runs good

Trolling Motor/Kicker NOT included but is being sold seperately. 5hp Gamefisher

Length: 17ft (16.8ft)

Beam: 6.8ft (82in)

Top Speed Main: 30mph Secondary: 4mph

Cruising Speed 18-24mph (I never used more than 6 gallons of gas in 1 day after 6-8hr days)

Boat is in Rochester

I am only selling because I am upgrading to a bigger boat.

THE BOAT IS CURRENTLY SHRINKWRAPPED AND WINTERIZED but I do have multiple pictures from many angles if needed.

$2800

XXvp9.jpg

XXxUi.jpg

XXAor.jpg

XXCTA.jpg

Edited by fdny76

• 3 weeks later...