Coyote spoon

Erbyjoe

Does any one have a picture of the spoon they call a Coyote I read about this spoon all summer long at the OAK.I belive it is a yeck spoon.Thanks

Sorry guys I should have posted this in the other section :$ Steve if you want cancel this post and I will post in the other section.Sorry

Guest ReelDiel

no pic but heres the description:

Yeck Coyote...The coyote is not in the Yeck catalog or website...one of the "Buc's" favorites and it was hot last year at Olcott. Description...55 size, half blue and half green with a lazer orange ladder (Narby's probably has them.)

taken from attheoak.com

hope that helps!

Guest ReelDiel

not sure but i get out that way once a month..i'll look if you want and if they have some i can p/u for ya or you can call whatever you want

mike

Thanks Mike if you could see if they have them that would be awsome but When ever you go by the place please don't make a special trip Thanks.If they do have them PM me and I will give them a call and see if they would ship them to me thanks.

I copied this from @theoak, in their popular spoon section;

Yeck Coyote...The coyote is not in the Yeck catalog or website...one of the "Buc's" favorites and it was hot last year at Olcott. Description...55 size, half blue and half green with a lazer orange ladder (Narby's probably has them.)

Hope this helps, I will try to post a pic later today

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys :lol: So that's the bad boy spoon I have read about I should call Garbys and see if they have any.I belive that the main spoon is a yeck right :?: The picture is a dreamwever correct :?: It's good to FINALLY have a visual.Now I have a quest to get me some of these :devil:;)

Thanks guys :lol: So that's the bad boy spoon I have read about I should call Narbys and see if they have any.I belive that the main spoon is a yeck right :?: The picture is a dreamwever correct :?: It's good to FINALLY have a visual.Now I have a quest to get me some of these :devil:;)

ReelDiel Let me know if you ever get to Narby's now we know what to look for.Thanks

erby, you are correct sir. The hot spoon last summer was the yeck Coyote and Sharon at Narby's went through a lot of them. Fuzzybear, which I believe is a dreamweaver spoon has a close pattern also, I believe that is actually the pic shown earlier.