2010 Cayuga LOU-ALL

Who will get the Cup??????  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who will get the Cup??????

• Will Final Flight repeat?
    • Will the Rat come back to win again?
    • Will we have a new winner?

I'm in this year. I now have time I'm on welfare (retired). I'll be fishing with the infamous SLIDERBITE :clap::clap::clap::clap: !

You all realize bringing Vic along gives us a HUGE advantage.

I'm not worried about you two, but if Vic brings along Eskimo Joe I think you guys will have to compete in the Pro division! ;) -Andy

Here's what we have so far, with alot of time left to sign up.

1. sfarm

2. Traveling Man

3. Lyteline

4. Final Flight Reigning Champion (some have called him other things )

5. Rusty Rat

6. Tripleduece50

7. Chowder

8. Jason

9. dbutts

10. Mower

11. 711skwerlz

12. Lakebound88

13. David

14. Trolling82

15. Lil Jake

16. tcon

17. Playin Hookey

18. Fish Buzzard

19. Splitshot115

20. Stoutner

21. Justin

22. W.W.IV.

23. Bluemahi

24. Frisco

Any more interesed

• 4 weeks later...

Here's what we have so far, with alot of time left to sign up.

1. sfarm

2. Traveling Man

3. Lyteline (Strike 3)

4. Final Flight Reigning Champion (some have called him other things )

5. Rusty Rat

6. Tripleduece50

7. Chowder

8. Jason

9. dbutts

10. Mower

11. 711skwerlz

12. Lakebound88

13. David

14. Trolling82

15. Lil Jake

16. tcon

17. Playin Hookey

18. Fish Buzzard

19. Splitshot115

20. Stoutner

21. Justin

22. W.W.IV.

23. Bluemahi

24. Frisco

25. Reel Doc

26. lil' troller

Any more interesed

• 2 weeks later...

scott, were are we at with the shotgun start or is it a daylight start or a 12:01 am. start. any start time is ok with me. just need to know so i don't get DQ'ed for starting tooooo early!! besides the fact that i'll need to start the same time as you so i can follow you to the HOT spot GOD bless rollie.

FYI to all of you Dean's Cove launchers. The woman at check in told me next weekend is a BIG bass tournament based at Cayuga State Park, but every year she gets plenty of your bass buddies launching at Dean's.

Would love to join the fray this year, (is there a Rookie of the Year Award?), but the kids were invited to a Darien Lake trip. Good Luck to All. :)

Greg

O.k, I'm gonna try to get over there for this despite many complications. My plan(if you can call it that) is to bring the 16' over and even though I'll probably be too late to do much damage, I am looking forward to seeing all of you at the weigh in. -Andy

Unfortunately I am out Saturday. Boat still not back from Marina. There is a slight chance I will get it back today but had to make other plans in case it isn't. I was looking forward to catching that 15 lb Brown on Saturday!

I'm in this year. I now have time I'm on welfare (retired). I'll be fishing with the infamous SLIDERBITE !

You all realize bringing Vic along gives us a HUGE advantage.

I'm not worried about you two, but if Vic brings along Eskimo Joe I think you guys will have to compete in the Pro division! -Andy

Chowder warned you guys! :yes:

Hats off to Ken,Vic, and Joe and it was good to see all the rest of you guys and gals at the weigh in. We had agreat time on the water! What more can you ask for other than a round of applause for Split who once again organized a fun, fish filled day :clap::clap::clap: . Thanks again Scott! -Andy

Congrats to Eskimo Joe and his team. :clap::clap: Thank you to split for putting this together. My dad and I had a great time despite slow fishing in the morning. This was my second time on cayuga this year, I find myself liking it more and more. Except for the drive. I can hit sodus just as fast as meyers. :lol: It was a pretty simple program, stay out of the weeds and you will catch fish. LOL :lol: