Ray k Needs Our Prayers

muskybob

Thank You!!! The power Of Prayer Is A Amazing Thing , And We Never Know The Answer From God.... ??

The power of concerns from friends met and yet to be met is overwelming in a wonderful way from a simple hello to a warm handshake (and man hug). My dad always said never write down what you dont want others to read . But sometimes when you read what others write you can get amazing Insites.........I never shed a tear when learing of "moms" problem not because I wasnt hurt or broken hearted ,and I an truely concerned of her outcome ,but we still have her and with as much theorpy as a 83 yr old Itialian will put up with ...Im shure she will get on her feet in a short time and be "her miserable self" :lol: , as soon as she can :( .. But my eyes did get a little teary and my heart was enlightened with all the well wishes from my "Friends" and total strangers with a common bond...............enjoying life the best we can while we can!

So from "me" and my five siblings we thank you !!! moms pretty good and is getting to be well known at the nurses station with the short straw being drawn for every visit to her room...and dont be too concerned for me as i am seeking theorpy every min I can its 74 deg at 0730 and the fish are biting best 1 hr before high tide. yesterday (spanish mackrel,hog fish,snapper,blacktip shark,shovelhead shark,and channel cats all helped me with my theorpy,and a few provided food for the table) Whish you all were here (with your boats) ill try to get some pics soon to show my Gratitude :lol:

Ray k.

HEY RAY,

Glad to hear things are better. More prayers coming your famlies way. If you need any thing just call.

JERRY

RUNNIN REBEL

PS did not know you were ITALIAN !!!!

Bob Buck texted me and spelled you were franGemmmrusianollock!!

THANKS MUSKY BOB for the "extra OLLOCK translation i missed.

Glad to hear your ma's making the best of it and you've found a way to deal with the circumstances. So how are the paddles working from that canoe? did you bring the right one's? Prayers sent for ma.