newbie ehhh

acadian

Name: Camile

Home Port:Wicklow

Boat Name/Type 2000 Proline 221 walkaround

I fish for:Salmon and trout only :)

==================

Just got my proline boat this last october so i havn't had the chance to take her out on the big water yet , so you can all imagine how anxious i am to try out that 200 hp merc :)next spring ,, plus this is my very first boat , so now i have to set her all up with some accesories :P

just wanted to say a little hello and I look forward to buying some of your old stuff, hehhe

Camile

(your welcome message to LOU - anything else you want to say to the community goes here).

Thanks guys ,, i will definitely be giving lots of reports from the north side of the lake :)

Yeah i hear those prolines are pretty nice ridding boats ,,, i couldn't really say cause all i've fished out off were a couiple wellcrafts and trophy's ,,, but she seems to be smooth on the water for sure ,,,it's a 23 footer that feels bigger :)

But i hope the rest of the winter goes by fast and we can start doing some spring fishing

thanks again guys and look forward to all your reports

take care

Camile

Thanks alot guys/gals :) ,, i'm very glad i joined and look forward to sharing the experiences with y'all :)

Here's a couple pictures of the new toy ,,, now i just have to dress her up with some accessories :)

fCThr.jpg

fCVMA.jpg

fC_LS.jpg

and a picture of me doing what i love best ,,,, trout fishing :)

fDhdS.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

yeah i think she's a nice looking rig , but don't like her naked like that, heheh i need to get her all dressed up with accessories :)

i finnaly got the ball rollin on that and got me a pair of big jon captin packs with swivel bases and 4 foot booms:)

now next on the list is a good fishfinder and 4 stroke kicker :yes:

Mac attack?? is that another way of saying lake trout? never herd that one before