Help from Bow Hunters

Gray Fox

Hey guys wondering if someone could help me. I am considering selling my bow and am not sure what it is worth. I have an '07 Darton Vapor, 70# 31 inch draw, muzzy zero effect rest, stabilizer, tru glo sights, and 6 carbon express 300s. If someone could give me an idea what it's worth, I would greatly appreciate it.

kind of depends on how fast you want to get rid or her???

example: http://cgi.ebay.com/Darton-Vapor-2007-C ... 19b98f1447

so you say the bow worth 300 plus all of your accessories you bought cut by 50% will give a real good idea. Then if you want to sell it real fast knock a hundred off of it. If you are not really worried about it go with orginal number

Go to archerytalk.com They have a classified section you should be able to search on your bow and see what others are asking. Good luck.

already did for you grey fox... nobody was selling one on there. The only spot i found was ebay and sometimes you gotta take that with a grain of salt

either way good luck!

I would post it on archery talk and let time work for you- much much bigger market than you are being exposed to w/ the local shop.

agreed, I have a lot of posts over there and good feedback (similar to ebay) if you want i always can post it for you, Just send me some pictures and get in touch with through a pm.

scott