2010 LOTSA Expo - A-Tom-Mik Show Specials

Thanks Tim great job !!!

Also Pete Alex from Vision Quest Charters and Great Lakes Tackle Shop will have a booth for the first time this year at LOTSA. For those anglers and enthusiasts who are always looking for something new or different Pete offers unique colors in spoons from Dreamweaver that I am sure he will be showcasing. Def worth checking out !!!

Tom

• 2 weeks later...

I am not sure on the wire

I am getting calls to save this or that at the show

Except for copper loaded reels at this point I am not putting any further orders together pre-show

We will have about 200 spools of copper and over 1000 fly bodies at the show, we are not loading up on the most popular flies, we will have some of all however but we are taking into consideration future sales through our dealers.

Thanks for the interest

Tom

Hi Sean

I apologize for not responding to your request earlier

Please call me, if you do not get me please call again at another time, certain model reels are now scarce or out with no replacements before LOTSA, deposit/rain check type deal now available due to this

315-207-0391

Tom

I like Troutmans attitude !!! (:

For those who have inquired about payment at the show

Cash is best !!! We will accept a check however I reserve the right to publicly post your name on United if it bounces higher than Steph (not that high)

I will also bring a laptop for use of our new virtual terminal if you must use a card (or if you spend more than you planned (: (: ) I am not sure on service however as we will be running off whatever local broadband that may or may not be available. Also for the first few hours if it is hectic like last year I will not be abet to take the time to run a card, just later when it slows a bit.

Tom

In the last few days we put the "LOTSA show stock" on its displays:

The bulk of our goods consist of the following:

-90 color variations of Spin Doctors including about 40 existing custom A-TOM-MIK colors (about 600 total spinnies)

-135 different color fly patterns including 12 NEW colors first debuted at "LOTSA 2010" (Over 1000 fly bodies)

-60,000 ft of our copper about 200 spools

Other items like Clinchers, Black Releases, Ball Bearing Swivels, our Torpedos, Owner hooks, Twilly Tips, beads (Pete Alex will have a full compliment of Braid backings)

We WILL NOT have extra copper loaded reels at the show, very sorry for this, they went fast again this year, we will work on rainchecks with deposit through Pay Pal or credit card. We do not have delivery dates on many reels yet (unless you have already talked to me you will be getting your reels)

Tom

Hi Guys,

At the Great Lakes Tackle Booth we will have the following items and more: Many items are going to be sold at special prices. We will honor those until March 10 if you order on line...

DW snap swivels sizes 2 thru 4

DW flasher fly quick release pig tail swivels (free with certain buys)

6"-8"-10" Spinny's

8" and 11" paddle flashers (some in new UV colors which are HOT looking

Action-Coho and Strong Fly's (discounted prices)

(30) patterns of SS blades

(30) patterns of DW blades

Magnums

DW Orange Back spoons (steelhead population reducers)

DWGobie Spoons

DW Snubbers (Rip Cords)

Hats-T-Shirts

30# 7 strand wire

20#-30#-50# pound Super Line Braid-Spectra (comparable to Power pro- but better priced

Lead Core 18 and 27

Lead Core (bulk spool) (Special price)

GAMMA co-pol line in bulk spools (3000 yd) 12#, 14#, 20#, 30# for BLOW OUT special

GAMMA fluoro at discounted prices

Big Jon sider liner in-line boards

And more...... Credit Cards will be accepted

You will not find copper at the booth. We admit.. No Mas' when trying to compete against Tom with copper (he's the copper man for sure !)

Thanks

Pete

Just one last thanks to all who attended LOTSA and stopped by and talked to us

Great Time

Great Stuff

Great People

A great welcoming to the upcoming season

Its great to see the interest SO STRONG for the big lake gig !!!

Thanks to United as well for the promotion !!

Tom