GO SAINTS !!!!!!!! - THEY WIN YAHOOOOOOO

I will be the first to say I HAVE THE SAINTS. ( and +5 1/2 points) if i need them. Just bought NEW T.V. and plan on a LOUD game. Hope you all enjoy the game and your wives like the commercials. Good luck-have fun and be safe today.

JERRY

RUNNIN REBEL

Wow. Where were the Colts tonight? I'm not a huge fan of either team but it was like the colts had their minds somewhere else. Gotta give it to the Saints. They were definitely on top of their game.

Not too big on that onside kick though. Kind of a cheap shot. One thing when it's at the end of the game out of desperation but at the beginning of the second half when you're only 4 down? Had a few women at the gathering that don't even follow football that said the same. Should make it a rule or something....

But all in all it was a pretty good game! Hats off to the Saints! They've worked hard for it the past few years! :beer:

The real Super bowl was the Saints & Vikings. I belive the Colts would have lost to either . The Saints D was way better than billed.Ask Warner & Favre& now Manning.Proves the QB can't do it all. Cheap? Thats football & good football at that. I 'm glad to see someone has the nads to do somthing like that once in a while. I'm a Bills fan& I hope the new coaching staff goes for it like that. . A man can dream.