5/4 - Ran to the Welland and managed a 12lb king on a slide diver with a black/gold bomber. Another King around 15 on a "Yankee Troller/Billy V" Hammer Time. Small coho off the top and a couple of lakers later on in the day. Very SLOW, and very COLD!

5/5 - Ran to am area on the Canadian side that looked like it was holding Kings, but after 3 minutes of trolling we figured out they were Lakers. Ended the say with 15 bites and only 2 were coho. ALL LAKERS and I tossed a 17lb'er back in the drink. OWuld of been in top 10 with it.

5/6 - Wasnt too happy to get out this morning and it showed with the poorest performance of the weekend. 2 bited/2 lakers

Its the original Hammer Time.........white spinny with a Hammer fly. Tom came out with his version of the Hammer Time with some of his painted spinnies. I just didnt want people to get confused, thats it.

Nope! Right now up at the bar you can get 20-30 laker bites a day! We used white chips with no-see-um flies, blue glow frogs, and green glow frogs to pick these off the bottom. If I wasnt in search mode for kings we could have smashed the lakers, but no one on the boat even wanted to reel one in! I finally made a game out of how fast you could get the laker to the net. 100' down I had one to the boat in 55 seconds and one in 57 seconds. No one could catch me! Tat was until we hooked into that 17lb'er and that one wouldnt come off the bottom!

Rick,

I knew you would become a lake trout fisherman!!!!:shock: Catching lakers is better than getting skunked and washing lures does not win money in the LOC.