Rubberized Tape?

mscheda

Where does one get a roll of the rubberized tape to insulate the connection to a Sub-Troll or Depthraider probe?

I recall reading that it is readily available, but a search of this forum came up empty.

Thanks in advance,

Mark

Did exactly what Seasquirrel is recommending and it works great. You can buy the liquid tape he speaks of now in a spray form right at Lowes in the Spray Paint section, which makes applying it even easier than painting on.

Thanks guys. I ran to Home Depot on lunch and picked up a roll of the tape. They even had two varieties of it, one labeled "medium duty" and the other which appeared thicker, more flexible, and had a peel-off backing. I opted for the thicker one.

Thx again!

Mark

Greyhaven

Hey Gray, fishing was slow but not for the lack of trying or seeing fish. We marked a ton of them, but just couldn't get them to hit anything we through at them. Water temps were 39 to 40 at the ball until we got over to the Bar the next day where we got up to 41. We did managed to hook up on a few lakers on Sunday... ask UnkelJim about the one he bent a hook on... may have been on the board. Hope the water warms a bit for you guys by the weekend. If it does, I think you'll smash them. Good luck. Lou

Water temps and reports are improving. I sure hope we get into them. A lot of time and money put into this trip. For what it is worth, Oswego is producing some kings and coho's as well as browns. I would be heading up there this weekend if I was not heading to the bar. Sounds Like Ernie (fish doctor) boated a 24 pounder but not everyone was entered in the derby. :evil: