Honeoye 2/13

Silver Fox

Fished the Avon Anglers tournament w/ Legacy yesterday. Rob weighed in 5 gills @ 1.19# and I weighed 5 gills @ 1.05#. We didn't see buckets of big gills, only an occasional big one. Some slob perch were brought in, some bass and a huge 9.80 walleye. All of the fishing was done on the southend. We didn't win anything, but we did learn what to do for next time. The tournament gave out free sausage, hots, pop & coffee after fishing too. :yes: Were gonna fish the Conesus tournament this Sat. Good Luck!

There's a state boat launch with parking at the south end on the EAST side. East Lake Road. If you're heading south, as you get toward the end of the lake, there's a little green placard that says "state boat launch 500 ft". Slow right down quickly and it's right there. Knock em dead.

Thanks for the info Bosco,i Appreciate it.Yeah we Drove down to thesouth end of Honeyoe and never saw a Sign that said Boat Launch,we will have to try again,How was the Perch Bite Down That way,That sure was a Nice Walleye the Guy Caught.

It say you live in Irondequoit,That's where I Live,East Iron,Off Point Pleasant, Heading down Towards the Bay.

Thanks

Marty

Bosco,Actually I just Read your Post again,You said East Lake Road,We were on the West side that's why we didn't see the sign,But we could see all the Guys from where we were fishing(Mid Lake) But they all Appeared to Be on West side of the Lake,Maybe it Just looks like that from Mid Lake(Optical Illusion).