Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
luv2fish

Seneca Perch???

Gater. So where was my phone call? :) I was out at Sodus doing the contest. Finished in third with a 1lb 7oz. when you were at Seneca. Limited out both days so no complaints. Take care.

Hey Jim,

Geez, sorry about the call...too busy smelting on Canadice ;)

Seriously, though, we need to hook up on them jumbos. I started the Lund last night and she purrs like a kitten. I'm up for anything this weekend, but it might get a little wild with the wind and rain they're calling for. Give me a shout.

Gator

Can't go this weekend - too busy cleaning smelt :D Looks like 20mph out of the NE. The weather breaks real good for next week. Lets set up a day.

Went perching tuesday - marked some good schools, but only 1 fish! had minnows, oak leaf grubs, and spikes.. ??????????

So, Pequod and his buddy went out in one boat from Severne and TripleS, his dad, and I went out in another boat from Sampson on Wednesday. Sunny skies and a breeze that rapidly diminished as the morning wore on. My advice: don't fish Seneca on days with sunny skies and a breeze that rapidly diminishes as the day wears on :D

Five fish were brought to the boat(s). Nuff said.

Gator