cayuta 2/17

perch predator

Got out at noon set up in 7 fow. Killed the pickeral and a couple nice perch. One really nice pic, biggest this year probably ever. I've brought home over 100 pickeral from this same stretch of water and the fishing is still nonstop. The bass seem to have finally moved deeper. Bringing a bunch of kids out today. Yesterdays pics and todays report later.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry it took me so long to post pics, but it's been a busy week. So here's a couple of pics from 4 outings.

dk3t9.jpg

dkdrJ.jpg

dkfWS.jpg

Hope the crappies apreciate all my hard work. Also went out yesterday and got a couple, but it was terrible. 14" of ice with 14" of slushy water on top. I'll be taking a break for a while.

yep 5@15" or over. I'm trying to wipe out as many as possible to help yhe crappie population, so I try to bring someone every time or give them to other people on the ice. All were caught on 5 tipups and 2 jigging poles though. One of the days 6 people left with there limits from the same spot, and I came back the next day and had my limit in 2 hours. I can't believe how many fish have come out of there and it keeps producing.