Lindy Gator Spoons

i know of some nice muskies caught by other people on spoons this summer. never tried them. solgrande got some spoons wet this year for musky, maybe he will post also. spoons at one point were a staple lure on some bodies of water for muskies. thought about it many times but instead picked up a "normal" lure instead. give it a try, i am sure they will hit it if given a chance.

Did`nt pick up any this past season on them(had a follow though...whoohooo).I toss ivanhos,champs(picked up a lot of18 for i think $30,now i just have to get them away from "Mr toothy"...haha),and gators.Picked up a musky on a yellow/redhead gator spoon at chautauqua.I personally like them and pretty much have atleast one close by all the time.I`ll throw more this year.

bob- remember, all i run is x-raps... and cut everyone off on their trolling passes with huge planer boards on the smallest lake on a busy saturday running 8 lines while u are running 2! can't wait until summer again having fun w/ "the king of waneta". "the king of waneta" has caught some skies on big nk spoons when he was forced to take the bunker or gold colored x-rap off. god i love rapala's and to take pics of every 24" musky i catch. how many 24"ers can u take a picture of until its no longer cool? i didn't even get one that small this year, but i also run lures bigger than 4". oh wait... i got a 54" in july. didn't measured it on a tape but it was 54". that 54" out of waneta was just as big as that supposed 54" out of chautaqua this year. can i get one of those measuring tapes for this year that they have, i might do better in the tourney's then. lmao!