22ft Starcraft...rigging it up

With soooo many guys that run these boats, or did run these boats, there must be some good input out there on how to rig it up nicely.

I have a 22ft starcraft chieftain 4.3 merc, which is the same hull, and pretty much identical to the Islander. Slightly bigger cabin, but not by much. Currently have just two Cannon Mag's on it. I want to rig it right up this year and I'm looking for some input, maybe even some pics of other rigs out there. I'd like to mount a planer mast up front. I have a cannon manual mast, but can't seem to figure out how to rig it in a way that I can real the boards in from the helm. I'll get a power mast if needed.

Not opposed to putting some coin into it, to rig it up. Any pics out there?

I'll try & get some pics of my Islander setup. I did use the Cannon planer masts as a starting point for my home made arch which worked out well. I would encourage you to look at the different track systems available (traxtech & bert's). I have tracks on both sides and across the transom for my 4 riggers, rod trees, and other rod holders. It is important to use backer plates for the planer mast/arch supports and the tracks, the aluminum is not that thick in most of those places.

My advice is to get another mast and put them on the gunnels. Listen to chowder about mounting stuff. My first boat I rigged up with a bow mount mast and quickly learned its not an ideal setup due to planer lines getting in the way during turns and high wind/waves. I made a couple 3' masts out of aluminum tubing, mounted a big jon reel on each, put an eyebolt thru the top and attached springs and pulleys. The masts then fit into outrigger holders mounted on each gunnel about midship. (pointed straight up of course) Easy to get to and out of the way. Moved that setup to my next boat too. My current hardtop has the lines running from the top. Its a little tougher reach but the lines are really out of the way.