2001 Wellcraft Coastal, Price Reduced, Must Sell

Many from the board know me and this boat. Moving forces sale.

Open to reasonable offer. Prefer to sell everything in one package, boat, electronics, fishing equipment and tackle. The very best of everything.

http://rochester.craigslist.org/boa/369051617.html

email me directly for more info or to see the boat in person.

Thanks for looking.

Guys if you are looking for the best fishing boat out there fully rigged this is the boat for you.....I have fished from this boat many times and it is an awesome fishng vessel....Plus it is great on fuel.......This boat is a must see........Woody.

Fished this rig Many Many times with Jack. To all that are interested this boat has better equipment than many of the charter boats I have fishing in. The electronics are top notch, down riggers, gear and everything else is the best you can buy. This boat is super fast as well. GREAT tournament boat. I would buy but the problem is I have three little girls and three weddings and college to pay for. Can't sneak this in with the slush fund :( .... Jack I will miss the rig! See you Saturday!

Dan

which of the two mugs in the close up of DanJr's avitar are better looking?

i vote for the one with the the big mouth and most teeth .

Yeah, I know, I need to be more discriminating in my description than that. How about the one with the least hair. Uh, wait a minute...

:D

This is exactly the same model, hardtop and all, as the "Nothin' but Net"...sounds like it's rigged a lot nicer, though. I've never fished with this guy, but here's what I do know: its a hard core fishing boat; we've been out in true 6-7s and fished, albeit not comfortably, but who's comfortable in those kind of waves? The boat handled it. There's virutally no pounding when running in 2-3s and she gets up into the low 40 mphs with that kinda hp.

Great family boat, too. The cabin sleeps 2 adults and a child, if she doesn't wriggle too much. Theres a stove and sink, so it qualifies as a second home (=tax relief). I'm half tempted to buy the boat myself and sell ours for the price. His toys are nicer than ours.

Gator (Nothin' but Net)

Let me amend the above by saying that I don't know whether there's a stove or sink in this particular boat. My only knowledge comes from three years of fishing off our 24' Wellcraft Tournament Costal.

Still, looks sweet!

Gator

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...