Conesus Avon Anglers tourney results

GAMBLER

Fished Conesus with Legacy, Scottb, dad, my brother, niece, nephew, Matt, Marc, Toni, and Jason. Ended the day with Legacy winning the Bluegill division, my buddy Jason taking 2nd, Scottb taking third and Matt taking 4th. My brother took 3rd in the pike division and I took 4th. We had a slow morning but iced 3 pike in a half hour window. I took 2 of the pike 30" and 34", my brother iced a 35". The suprise of the day was the winner of the perch division. The guy weighed in 5 perch for a grand total of 7.33lbs. 2 were 15" and weight 1.65 and 1.64lbs. Nice day on the ice and good food at the weigh in. I would like to congradulate Rob on his 1st place win and a very nice $350.00 cash prize. (Scottb told me you offered to buy the bait next time).

Congrats to all the winners, it was a good time for sure. Fished with Fish Junkie and some other friends of mine. As a group we iced 2 small tigers, 1 5lb pike, and 2 bass(5lber and 2lber). We missed some fish on the tip ups but the highlight of the day was my pole in the Big Jon rod holder screaming of like a rigger rod should! I missed that one but later my friend Wes would land a 22inch tiger on that set up. Also, there was quite the party on the west bank :beer: Did anybody see the guy roll his sled on himself?

I guess I should have went Brian. Sounds like you guys had a great time and finished well. Congrats to all! I took my grandson to Honeoye Fish and Game club kids clinic had a great time. Managed to make it out today at Conesus and iced a 35 incher. Weighed it at 9 lbs, but fish chart says it should have been around 11-12 lbs. Only fish and flag all day. Had great time though.

Thanks guys! Had a great day on the lake. The bite was pretty good all day but the big ones bit early for me. It was good to see our crew do really well out there. The guy with the perch, that was the crazy thing of the day 5 perch = 7.33#. wow! I thought they really did a great job with the kids. Free rods for all the kids and raffles also.

Wow guys :clap: Nice going - Rob & Scott continue to have a great year in these ice fishing tournaments. Keep up the good work guys and sorry I couldn't make it out there with you. I had some friends in from out of town that wanted to fish Braddocks. It was slow there but we had a good time none the less. Next time though I will take you up on the offer. I could learn a lot of you guys - congrats again :clap::yes: