1988 Bayliner 2159 Trophy For Sale "REDUCED $4800" *SOLD*

Gezijamez

Ok here goes, I have taken pics today of boat as she sits right now with all fishing equipment removed, I am going to try and list all the details, hopefully I wont omit anything, first of all let me say she is a very seaworthy boat everything works the hull is very solid no gas leaks, ok to start off in no particular order there is a driver side windshield wiper, vhf radio, antenna with stainless mount (antenna will need replacing the end is broken off) has am fm radio with cd player that can be removed when not using, Ritchie digital compass, forward and aft bilge pumps with manual and auto switches, fish locker has fresh water pump to fill and pump to drain, has deck wash down, all fresh water inlets have sea cocks on them in case of hose failure, battery off on switch, battery isolator, two batteries, fuel water separator, fuel shut off switch, hydraulic trim tabs, tackle storage that holds numerous Plano boxes, live well under passenger seat, all manuals for boat and installed equipment, swim platform was cut down to accommodate downriggers off back, plenty of room to service engine, which is very fuel efficient. it has a 60 gallon fuel tank. It is a 4cyl GMC block with an OMC Cobra outdrive. Trailer has an electric wench that can be pluged into pickup with the larger trailer conection also.

Asking $5500. OBO Call 570-537-6498 ask for Jim

yxN90.jpg

yxPE9.jpg

yxS8i.jpg

yxUDr.jpg

yxZCJ.jpg

yy3C0.jpg

yy669.jpg

R5NKr.jpg

R5VdS.jpg

yz5sJ.jpg

jZ1L9.jpg

KzxHS.jpg

R6gG9.jpg

R6o9A.jpg

jZlIi.jpg

I installed all the snaps myself, a freind of mine made the curtain from material and zippers I had.I guess if you can make a pattern out of cardboard or something any canvas guy should be able to make one.If your not too far from Pittston PA there is a company there call "Custom Trim" they do excellent work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
I got an 89 only used twice this year since I got it, but I love it great fishing boat!! Not sure if I would like the hard top but so far it's great.

TD

Yep. Hard top is what makes this boat good. Very nice fishing machine. They should of stuck with the Volva Penta of the earlier years. Again, my opinion. They started using Mercruisers in 90 which was a good thing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...