Well got out this afternoon and went 1 of 3 went out for a couple of hours at Bear Creek with the kids. Just got set up and got a 3-4lb rainbow, about 17 inches probly would have let him go but he hit the stick from the side and got him in the gills blood all over the boat. Get him on a black and silver boom stick. About 10 min after that lost a King at the boat, let the 10 yr old have a crack at it, looked about 10 lbs got to work on my netting, but we had a blast. Trolled for another hour and had another hit this time on the firetiger, that one didnt even get the rod out of the holder only hits on the long lines 275 back. Had the riggers going had a blue fly with a crome dodger set at 10 ft and a watermelon spoon on the other at 5 ft 75 ft back and nothing on them.

So it was a good afternoon. Let the 10 yr old reel in the king took some line on him then he would get it back and it would take more line. We were all hooting and a hollering it was great. :lol: I got a couple of Pics but im at work right now so Ill have to upload them in the morning.

Talk to you all later. Everyone have a good one

Guys,

You are absolutly right on the 21 inches, I looked at the regulations and missed the 21 inches for the steelie, 15 for everything except the steelie. I thought that it was 15 inches for everything, my mistake, wont happen again. :$

Woody5442

Chris,

I know, boy what a high. I this is what drugs are like stay off of them. Seems to me that fishing the lake is all that I thing about. Colors, depth, where to fish, and the kids are doing the same thing, when we going fishing dad. Love it. The wife isnt real happy about it. From Oct 15-Dec 15 she is a hunting widow, now she says that she is a fishing widow. I say let me buy a bigger boat so we can all go out :lol:

My son asked me the other day if the kings got bigger than that, I told him that he was in for a treat come this fall he is so excited. Think I got my hunting and fishing budy for life.