Teenager fishing out of his yak

jkarol24

Name: Jason Karol

Home Port:Nana's beach :)

Boat Name/Type: Blast 9.5 ft. , yellow, and no creative name

I fish for:Bass, Pike, Trout, and whatever decides to eat my lures

==================

Hey guys, ive been on lou for a few months but forgot to do this so here it is. im an avid kayak fisherman catches all the same fish as the big boys :rofl: I love catches 3 lb. Bass and 8 lb. Pike all year and then big brown trout runs by my house have me goin crazy fightin 15 pounders. You cant miss me in my yellow yak, fishing mostly round pond. Even though i love my yak, im looking for a job on a charter boat and i have a few posts about this in the discussion page so check it out. Good fishing and watch out for crazy yakkers :lol:

Jason Karol

Awesome, I wish those "yaks" were common when I was younger. Great job being out there and not sitting around on your arse watching tv and playing video games all day. I bet you are an interesting and likeable young man. Be careful and make sure you use your head when it comes to safety. I like to see that your ride is yellow. Easier to see. :yes:

Thanks, il be out in a month or 2 and will be fishing 5 days a week once summer rolls along :D My parents got me the yak for christmas and its the best gift theyve got me i use it 10 times more than my gamecube. Its a great way to get a kid fishin as well as being super cheap and hassle free.

• 3 years later...

Welcome aboard Jason.  First of all it is refreshing to read that you prefer fishing to the "game cube" :lol:  Best of luck to you this season "yak fishing" Les