R&R spoons were on fire!!!

gentelmen, if your gonna fish the fingers i would highly recomend you to get some R&R golden walleye gold cup spoons. here's the reason why... met Jason at the watkins glen launch around 11:00, headed up the west side picked a few fish up on flasher/fly with a slider(fish were on the slider) pulled the flasher/fly and ran bare spoons. these rods started to fire. pulled the dipsy rods and started to stack rods about 10 ft. apart. this is when things really got going, without a word of B.S. we had 5 fish on at the same time. many triples, tons of doubles and once in a while a single, only because the rest of the rods were on the floor!! fished the 60-80 fow range unless we were pinched to go deeper. i'm not sure on the total fish that were caught but it was a pile!! boat motor problems kept us from getting more than we did, could not troll under 3.3 mph when going with the wind due to an alarm that would go off when rpm's were dropped down. called the marina and they beleive it's a sticky themo-state or a bad sensor,anyway give dave a call and get some of these spoons, YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY, GOD bless-- rollie P.S. his web site is-----MYTACKLEBOX.COM

it was a great day to be on the lake....it was rollie birthday, so im glad the we got in the fish they way we did. rollie was right about the r&r spoon golden walleye, that spoon keep up the die hard and the green gator from dreamweaver. hope this weather cleans up im off for the next 8 days.

Rollie, I am jealous, my boat is atleast 6 weeks out from hitting the water. I will tell everybody here on LOU. R&R Spoons are second to none. I have fished Dave's spoon for many years and love them. They are the only spoon that keeps it's paint after tons of fish. Also his "blue ice" and glow paint really stands out compared to others.

Dave has been a super friend over the years and donated tons of spoons to almost every tournament on cayuga last season. Guys this is truely supporting a local business person rather then sending our money out of country. Check out his website, you will not be disappointed.

Mower