R&R spoons were on fire!!!

i would like to hook up with dave also,,,but R_R is in my county and helps out with some spoons ... he has alot of new stuff coming real soon, and he bent a spoon in front of me back and forth , and the paint was like new, even though the spoon was a throw away.and they still have his stuff in gander, not sure how long , or anything... i was there today

i will be putting some of them down tomorrow... fishing with a freind but sould be on channel 68

RED EYES

i talk with dave almost on a daily basis,my order will be shipped thur.(27 in all).. please be patient with him. the reason his spoons can catch 30 fish and still look like new is due to the highly involved process that goes into painting them, also he had issues with getting the blanks. no i don't work for him but i have a little understanding of what he goes thru to make a great spoon.also called hanifin's on my repair job. should be done for this weekend but the weather forcast does not look good(go figure!!) GOD bless rollie

• 2 weeks later...

just so you guys know, Dave is a one man operation and he paints every spoon by hand, so it some times takes a bit for him to fill all of his orders. You can only spend so many hours a day swimming in fumes in the paint booth :lol:

Tim