2010 LOTSA SALMON SPECTACULAR WEEKEND - UPDATED

Well, this weekend is the big show, hopefully this weather moves on through quickly and doesn't pose any problems for those of you that are traveling for eith the Best Chance Too Clinic on Saturday or the Expo on Sunday.

For those of you coming to the BCT seminar, the contents of the goodie bag are now listed on the Best Chance Too Page at the LOTSA website

Also check out the EXPO pages as well to see who all will be participating and at what table(s) they will be located. Several exhibitors have provided us with details on some pretty nice show specials and those are detailed on the participants lists.

http://www.lotsa.org/index2.htm

LOTSA would also like to thank the following show sponsors for donating product for our hourly door prize drawings:

A-TOM-MIK MANUFACTURING

NORTHERN KING LURES

MOONSHINE LURES

CHAMBERLAIN DOWNRIGGER RELEASES

DREAMWEAVER LURES

$1,000.00 A DAY DERBY

CAPTAIN'S COVE RESORT

MUSTAD HOOKS

BIG WEENIE BRAND

Hope to see all of you over the weekend.

Tim

Thanks Tim for all the work you guys do :yes: Looking forward to the best chance too clinic & the show!! If I can make it there from Philly, you guys won't have any excuses :lol: I'm heading up tomorrow if the road conditions permit.

I finished up the Big Weenie display today....we'll have 1000 plus flies, meat rigs, paddles, grease traps, lots of custom tape for spinnies, spoons and paddles & fake cut bait too....all discounted so you can save big $$. We'll be taking credit cards also, cause we know cash is tight these days.

See everyone there :clap:

Big Thanks to everyone who puts this. Thanks so much to Rod, Jason, Jeff and Rollie. The Weenis crew is really pumped for this and Rod put in tons of work to make it look killer. Great deals and hope everyone finds something. Also look for some of the new flies with the fine cut mylar, just check them out and let us know what you think, BW

Everyone there is great !!!! Lots of hard work by ALL to bring this together, especially the LOTSA crew

..........and don't forget a great cause of helping the net pens !!!! Our Future Fish !!!

Stop by the A-TOM-MIK Booth and say hi to Spoonpullers Norm and Jay, Crazy B*tch Steph and me to if you like !!!

Good Night !!!

Tom