Fat Nancy's 2nd Annual Customer Appreciation Day - March 6th

Come visit us on Saturday March 6th for tons of specials and free stuff also meet lots of company reps from companies such as Michigan Stinger, Pro Troll, Water Gremlin,Fisherman's Eyewear, Plano, Eagle Claw, Seaguar, A-TOM-MIK, Rapala, Allen Waders and more. Everything in the store is on sale including 25% off all clothing, selected waders 50% off , selected rod and reel combo's 50% off. At least 20% off everything in the store except electronics. See all the new lures,rods,reels,and lots more new stuff for 2010.

Bob, maybe I will see you there. I'm driving 4.5 hours to come. Well, not just to go to Fat Nancy's. I was planning on coming up to check on the lakehouse and such, but then found out about the Appreciation Day, so will definitely have to stop in there, too! Knew there was a reason I chose this weekend to drive up! :D

We got a bunch going with our girlfriend/wife (one or the other) going to Fat Nancy's then out to dinner in Pulaski afterward. :clap:

Bob, I will come if you could get me a girlfriend or a wife to borrow :lol: Actually I may very well be there, does anyone what time the event begins??

We got a bunch going with our girlfriend/wife (one or the other) going to Fat Nancy's then out to dinner in Pulaski afterward. :clap:

Bob, good to see that you understand it's not usually a good idea to have the wife and the girlfriend in the same place! :lol: Might see you up there-Andy

Anyone know of a restaurant in Pulaski with a BIG LONG TABLE? Looks like we're gonna have a crowd. :lol:

Bob,

Try Stefano's. They have a huge back room with tables that we've had together before for about 15 people. Their food is incredible. Probably going to go there myself Saturday evening for my favorite dish with my lakehouse neighbors who live in Oswego during the off-season.

Thanks Tag, what's the favorite meal? Ya got a street addy for it? Thanks

My personal favorite there is their Gnocchi pasta dinner. Very filling. Their official street address is 3852 Rome Rd (Rt 13). They are just down from the Sunoco, same side of the street, between the Sunoco and the little shopping center the Movie Gallery is in. Long wooden front deck in front of the restaurant. They have a menu available online, also, at http://www.stefanospizzeria.com

Hope this helps!

Bob,

If things go according to plan, I will probably be at Nancy's sometime around 2pm. Will give me time to drive up, get into the house, get the power & heater up and running, and venture out. Hope to see you at Nancy's and put a face to a name!

Just returned from my shopping spree! Lots of nice specials running on A-TOM-MIK flies and all tackle. Met Tom Allen and talked with him for about 15 minutes. Really nice guy. Get your deals while they last. Lots of the flies and flashers were going fast. Grabbed mine while I could. Few things on the 2010 "wish list" I can scratch off now! :D