Lake ontario Walleye

walleyemagic

Did Canadian license go up this year $9.00 for the card and $69.50 for the sportsmen.

Planning on charity and pigeon for the big ones this year. Its been a while from being out there. A friend told me it has not changed for the fishing. as good as ever. Also can you still get them through TI bait shop?

Thanks

WM.. I'm pretty sure that the 69.50 includes the 9.00 fee for their new Outdoors Card, which is good for three years. Seems like a kind of goofy way to increase revenues. You can still get them through the TI Bait Store. Either call in your info ahead or fax/e-mail it to them. The form is on their website.

Now.. as for the fishing.. how far of run is it to the shoals from the tip of Mud Bay? I'm still fairly new to fishing that area and have yet to venture out very far. Have the boat and equipment for it, just haven't tried it yet! Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris)

The 9 dollars is in addition to the 69.50 for a license. The outdoors card is good for a few years though. You can also buy a sportsmen license for forty something instead. This allows you half the limit. I also make runs out there, if you need a co-pilot im in. Yes to TI BAIT

Hey Guys.. Count me in too! I plan on hitting it much harder this year than in the past! Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris)

ps.. Mike.. There was a boat in one of my favorite river spots today. I checked the launch and they must have dragged a small car-topper down the ramp. No way to launch. I'll let you know if it opens up!