Yes, it is Eppinger. Not a real common spoon in the shops, but absolutely deadly for browns with the right bend on it. BTW the spelling on those if "flutter devle" in case you are doing an internet search. Looks like the Eppinger site is kind of under construction so there isn't a color chart for them right now.

I was doing a search and found where I told a guy a while a go what colors to get. Stock #s 355,356,357, and 359. the 355 is a plain silver blade that gets a black edge painted on the top or some orange added. (Orange strip on one edge or a half strip of orange nK tape. The other hot one is the silver blade with a 1/8" strip of blue prism and green prism on each edge. I think that one is pictured in the latest GLAngler issue.

here's a link to the site, click on the lure catalog link on the right side. it is lure series #31 junior flutter devle.

color 360 silver/flo green chrt is one of my favorite brown patterns (thanks to Miss Em's dad, Ernie). It is call mongoose by some of the other manufacturers.

http://www.dardevle.net/dardevlecgi/index.pl?init=1

you have to tune these spoons to get the best snappy action out of them, put a nice "s bend" in it and watch the spoon come to life in the water.

Tim