senaca 3-2 PICS

r-r spoons

went to senaca today with JASON,, started out a little slow, then we moved our location...

up the lake we went,when the first pole went off, we knew that we hit the right spot,we had doubles, triples, and i beleive we had four poles, all going off at once .. jason and i was as busy as we needed to be...between the R_R spoons, and spinns-flies we was on fire... i will put the no. of fish between 100-150... my arms and back are shot from pulling so many fish in

R_R has these new glow beads that i tie my flies with seemed to be hot set up today

jason was running pole dancer 1 and 2 and i was hitting on crazy-B

great day on the water :yes::yes::yes:

2PFHi.jpg

icxrA.jpg

2PKGA.jpg

ifv5A.jpg

ifxAJ.jpg

icOUA.jpg

ifA4S.jpg

icWo0.jpg

ifCA0.jpg

.....so were the new big weenie flies HOT?? :lol:

nice job guys!! :yes:

I was jealous of you being out there whacking them while I was at work :@

jason you really know how to rub it in by sending me pics of bigguns while you're on the water. :P

3-2-10-e.jpg

rubber proctologist fly

3-2-10-d.jpg

pole dancer 2 fly

3-2-10-c.jpg

custom blue weenie

3-2-10-b.jpg

yellow snow

3-2-10-a.jpg

custom blue weenie up close..

they only fly i dont have a pic of is pole dancer one. these are alll the new flys that we sold at the lotsa...

I'll be making the trip down there tomorrow AM.I planed to fish for LLs. Would I be wasting time looking for them Or should I target both LLs and lakers at the same time and take what I get? Sounds to me like I'm answering my own question.

Jpainting, those are some nice looking lakers you and Jason have there. Thanks for the info. I'll be posting that ever happens tomorrow night.