senica

I'm planing on coming down to senica this weekend, i've only fished the north end and i hear that the salmon are more at the south end then the north end. And i was woundering how the boat launch is at the south end because i just bought 22 foot trophy last fall and i'm woundering if i could launch it, or should i bring my 17 footer, but i'd really like to try out my new boat.

It should be fine by the time you pull your boat out. Just backing it down first thing in the morning might be hairy which is why sand might be handy. It is a really nice launch though. Right at the end of the lake. The concrete is grooved to help with traction.

If you come down 14, probably the easiest way to describe how to get there is just take a left at the first light as you come into Watkins onto 414, left at the next light, and just go straight. Put you right at the dock. Coming down 414, After you go past the bridge and wal mart in watkins, take a right at the next light and go straight.

What are you pulling your boat with?

The launch is a nice one. and the one you went to with the ate closed is a private launch, on the other side of the bridge is the public launch, but is too frozen to use. my boats going on the water in a month, that canal needs to thaw out right NOW!!!!

i have not see ice there yet,and i go there alot ... i will be there in the morn if you are there when i go out...good launch,,, could use a longer dock,,, but it works for me

hammer down,,,we was just there on thursday and was marking 30-60foot down in about 200 or so feet of water

i should be on chan 68

RED EYES