50% of Most Minnkota Trolling Motors

The Gander Mt in Rochester/Henrietta is running the above special currently.

All Minnkota ending in .97 are 50% off. It appeared to be the majority of their stock.

I picked up a Terrova, 80#, Universal Sonar with Autopilot for $650.00.

It was new in the box.

Hopefully someone else will take advantage of those deals.

Enjoy!

RED

Thanks for the heads up, just got back from buying mine. 7olb thrust bow mount for 250 bucks. after going online to minnkotas site I found out there is also a 70 dollar rebate for the model I bought. Thanks again.

As a heart attack I have 3 terrovas 80/AP/US2 54" 60" 1 55/AP/48" If I don't sell them I'm going to get a bunch of solar collectors and batteries and make a "green fishing boat" and maybe Obama will pay me to fish.Make me a good offer I know I can get top dollar on Ebay.

I was there on Saturday morning first thing and discussed cleaning out their stock for reselling on ebay with my wife. In the end we decided that it might not mean as much to us as it would to other people, spread the wealth around, you know. Just saying that it was an obvious idea. There were probably ten or twelve top of the line motors left, including several Terrovas and Fortrexs, as well as the usual assortment of powerdrive V2 APs. We passed, others didn't. Still, I guess I'm more than a little miffed that there's a need to brag about it here. Unless those motors show up here on LOU for 50% off, reserved for LOU members :clap:

I did pick up a Terrova80USAP for 640, as above. Now I'm off to the MinnKota website to see if I can get some more $$. Thanks for the tip.

Gator

Sean,

It's not unreasonable to try to make some money. What I object to is your posting it on here...why brag? Isn't that just saying, "Nyah, nyah, nyah"? Do what you need to do, but don't rub it in, especially on a board where there's probably lots of guys who'd love to have gotten a deal on one of those motors. It sure doesn't make for warm fuzzys.

Gator

Hey, if that's the case, more power to you. No offense. Times are rough and a guy's got to get by. Hopefully some of the members on here who couldn't get to Gander for the sale will be able to save $$$. It'd probably help to post some hard and fast #s for what you want to get, though. I saw "e-bay" at one point, and it didn't sit right with me...but I've been known to be wrong on occasion ;)