New comer

Name: Jim

Home Port: on the shorelander trailer

Boat Name/Type:Fishless II Thompson 210 fisherman

I fish for: Anything

==================

This will be my fourth year fishing 3 times a year out of Olcott. Met some great people there and hope to meet many more.

Jim

Welcome to the site Jim. You will find that everyone on here is very friendly and generous about giving helpfull info. For some one who doesnt get to fish Ontario all the time, these guys sure helped with the learning curve. We've had pretty good luck the last few years out of olcott. We usually go up twice a year, once over memorial day and on labor day. I'm just north of you up in Conneaut Lake and usually fish out of Conneaut Ohio. We fish out of Wellcraft 240 coastal with a teal top.

John H.

Conneaut Lake Pa

Thanks John

We are close huh? Last year I fished out of walnut creek but the year before was out of Ohio ports. I'm going back to Ohio this year I just can't take the constant harassment from the fish comm. in this state.

All my fishing was on pymie till 4 years ago. My neighbor is an old charter captain from Erie and Ontario. He talked me into going up for some eyes and i was hooked.2 weeks after that I had my first big water boat then the next year my hardtop. He talked me into going to Olcott to fish the LOC and now i'm hooked for life. There is just no better place in this world than that lake it's towns and all the people there.

Jim