Let the fun begin! My boat is not quite ready so my friend Skyn has been rigging his 17' Lund for trolling. We planned to go to Sodus Sunday AM, but I called it off based on predicted 4' waves. We fished Seneca instead til 10 AM and the whole time we thought about Lake Ontario because it was dead calm. (amd slow-we got one LL) So, we picked up and trucked up to Sodus. It was a 2' roll, but we thought it would be OK. We started fishing in a small cove sheltered from the west wind and picked up 5 for 6 in about 3 1/2 HRS. The best bait was a Gold/Black F9 Rapala. A good way to cure cabin fever. I only wish we had started their first thing in the AM. Thanks to Skyn for a fun day.

One heads up...if you back out of the dock at the Coast Guard launch be careful. West of the dock it is shallow. Skyn has a few ounces of aluminum missing from his prop today.....

Let the fun begin! My boat is not quite ready so my friend Skyn has been rigging his 17' Lund for trolling. We planned to go to Sodus Sunday AM, but I called it off based on predicted 4' waves. We fished Seneca instead til 10 AM and the whole time we thought about Lake Ontario because it was dead calm. (amd slow-we got one LL) So, we picked up and trucked up to Sodus. It was a 2' roll, but we thought it would be OK. We started fishing in a small cove sheltered from the west wind and picked up 5 for 6 in about 3 1/2 HRS. The best bait was a Gold/Black F9 Rapala. A good way to cure cabin fever. I only wish we had started their first thing in the AM. Thanks to Skyn for a fun day.

One heads up...if you back out of the dock at the Coast Guard launch be careful. West of the dock it is shallow. Skyn has a few ounces of aluminum missing from his prop today.....

Not that it really matters but WHAT did you catch? Also, were you in the bay or out on the lake?

Rodbuster, Are you the ones that came out of mansfield. If so I talked to you over at the Sodus Poinht Bait Shop. I would of liked to talk longer but we got a little busy at that time with the weigh In. Glad you did good and look forward to seeing you guys back soon. Can't wait to get out. Almost pulled the cover off the money pit this evening. Well good job on the early browns.