Obamas land grab

Glen Beck was just ranting about the same thing Tall Tales post stated in " Disturbing Article " . I belive he said the gov wants to obtain 11 million acres for monuments. And to apease envromentalist. ban fishing on large parts of the oceans & great lakes & some inland waters. Watch out boys, here it comes!

I can't believe where this state is going. Parks are closing, recreational fishing is in threat of being compromised, the economy is crashing, and this idiot is taking the time, actually wasting his time, to write up a bill to actually BAN SALT in NYC restaurants: http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/local_n ... 100310-akd

This would be comical if it wasn't so dang stupid. :(

Maybe without salt in the NYC peoples diet, they will become more complacent and won't get high blood pressure strokes when the windmills are set in Long Island sound offshore where they belong :P

Mark

"When it rains it pours" Morton will need to get in on this one, millions of people not eating salt OMG :o

I'm getting sick & tired of these know it all legisaltors trying to tell me what is good for me. I work hard ,save my money, not dependent on anyone, happily married since 86 w/ two eagle scouts for sons & these clowns know better than me. Look at Massa, Spitzer, Rangle & the rest of these no conciuous morons. JOBS, JOBS, JOBS you stupid bas%%%%!!!

if they really wanted to help people and there health instead of stupid pet projects and bills and new taxes they could easily just reform one of the biggest entitlement programs called food stamps.since a significant # of people, i believe it is 1 in 6 americans are now receiving them.instead of a soda tax that would blanket everyone including those that eat and drink responsibly maybe the legislators should revise the use of them. no more pop..no more candy bars..no more potatoe chips....and now no more salt.

Wait I don't get it.Please explain to me what salt in a restaurant has to do with a supposed land grab ?????

It seems that Glen Beck has yet again escaped from the loony bin to spout some more nonsense

nothing...the topic evidently took a turn.can i ask you why child obesity is the first lady's pet project yet they don't seem to care about the taxpayers dollars being spent on everything from ice cream to soda pop.i'm not trying to point a finger that lower income people are more at risk or the cause but since 1 in 6 receives an entitlement that could truly effect the impact i am concerned about the genuine interests and concerns of our legislators.

nothing...the topic evidently took a turn.can i ask you why child obesity is the first lady's pet project yet they don't seem to care about the taxpayers dollars being spent on everything from ice cream to soda pop.i'm not trying to point a finger that lower income people are more at risk or the cause but since 1 in 6 receives an entitlement that could truly effect the impact i am concerned about the genuine interests and concerns of our legislators.

Ah,yet another change of subject.

Our own first lady is part of a class of people that does not really know how many of us have to get by and how many of us still lack the will or ability to pull ourselves up by the bootstraps.So in her own suburban way she tries too help.

At the same time she wisely chose a non-confrontational cause.

I wouldn't say its a change of subject, it's all really the same thing. Salt in a resaturant & Obamas suposed proposed land grab and attempt at banning fishing in some areas have a lot to do with each other . It's the ever growing gov intrusion in our lives. It's the making the US population dependent on gov instead of themselves so these guys in power can retain & have more power thing . I'm sick of these entitlements that more citizens each day become more addicted to & we have to pay for. On the streets of our cities it the "Whose gunna die tonight game?" But were more worried about the salt on my popcorn. I guess I'm a loony also.

o.k.....then it sounds like to me that they don't have the experience or knowledge to govern the charlotte peir let alone the great crountry we call america.

You seem to forget that Ms Obama is not an elected representative of any sort and as such she does not have authority to govern anything,not even the Pier.

o.k.....then it sounds like to me that they don't have the experience or knowledge to govern the charlotte peir let alone the great crountry we call america.

You seem to forget that Ms Obama is not an elected representative of any sort and as such she does not have authority to govern anything,not even the Pier.

It certainly seems that the Obama's have forgotten that as well.

Tim

The scary thing is, he is not dumb at all. He is brilliant, and he is doing everything perfectly and systematically to bring this great country to its knees. Has Been, very well said. Keep themselves in power by creating dependency with entitlements. I remember hearing a piece on the radio about how hard it was to stay a superpower, because of this entitlement mentality. Meanwhile, Chinas got their "ears pinned back" like a blitzing linebacker. Does anyone on here know what kind of entitlements that emerging superpower has?

• 2 weeks later...

Time for those of us who pay the bills to unite and take our lakes and our country back....One more month......Im out of here and headed north. I love upstate NY because of the great fishing and breathable air........but cannot afford to be a permanent resident because of the absurd taxes...Also--how do those tax and spend liberals get elected up there???Everyone I come in contact with ..either on this site or those I meet on the lake actually work for a living and are totally against the government running every aspect of our lives...