Obamas land grab

Glen Beck was just ranting about the same thing Tall Tales post stated in " Disturbing Article " . I belive he said the gov wants to obtain 11 million acres for monuments. And to apease envromentalist. ban fishing on large parts of the oceans & great lakes & some inland waters. Watch out boys, here it comes!

That is what is happening out here in California. Our salmon fishery is and has been hurting and on the brink of extinction from the face of our planet. Well they are opening an ocean season this April and in my opinion, they are saying, "let's get rid of the salmon so the farmers and people down south can have water." It all boils down to money and greed, just my three cents.

The funny thing is, these are the same people talking about global warming.

I can't believe all you FISHERMEN wasting your precious time talking about the BS politics. Don't you guys get it? People are ALWAYS going to **** and moan about the stupid policies and waste of money that the politicios are always doing. Get off your butts and go to local meetings where your voice MAY be USEFULLY heard, BUTT STOP wasting times ****in' and moaning in pubs, or wasting everyone's time on internet forums. There are MUCH better times to waste your time - Like FISHING!

Sorry moonman. I have to dissagree with you. All of us fishing over the last couple of years and not paying attention to the corruption in the capitol of our wonderful country is exactly how we have passively allowed these goons to gain power. Yeah i love fishing and the people who read this forum are generally hardworking good people who have been lucky enough to enjoy and appreciate the freedoms we have here in america. A few of us pleading with others to stand together is not a waste of time and if you want to continue to have the god given right to hunt and fish, i suggest you consider what is happening to democracy.

I work with different people every day on my job. I !!!! and moan to them every day about this stuff.Some , especialy the young guys, have no clue. All lot of the information I get is off this site. Long line did a lot of research on the windmills & posted those facts on here . What you call P111 & moaning I call educating my fellow Americans who if they only new the truth would be as up in arms as much as those of use that do are. And what does this have to do with fishing? A lot more than you may think.

I work with different people every day on my job. I !!!! and moan to them every day about this stuff.Some , especialy the young guys, have no clue. All lot of the information I get is off this site. Long line did a lot of research on the windmills & posted those facts on here . What you call P111 & moaning I call educating my fellow Americans who if they only new the truth would be as up in arms as much as those of use that do are. And what does this have to do with fishing? A lot more than you may think.

Well said Has Been.