24 Crestlliner Sabre

garkramer

Hey there, there is one in watkins glen, ny well, the neighboring town, but it is set up for fishing, and has a kicker motor as well..nice looking boat. As to what shakesman said..why would you want a fishing boat not to fish?

hahahaha, thats great, i just see it sitting there, all weathered, and snow filled, and the inside is a mess. that boat sat bow down throgh snow and rain 2 months ago for a week, i imagine it had a bit of water in the cabin by that point, the trailer jack snapped right off the tounge due to the weight i think. its a sharp rig, but if they said 25 to me, i would chuckle and accidently hang up

Was the boat advertised for sale, or were you guys just inquirering? That would explain the inflated price......

If the original poster would like to contact me, I may consider selling, but the boat will look like swiss cheese after I remove all the fishing gear.

• 2 weeks later...

i looked at that boat saturday the broken jack was still laying there it was still a mess i would love to have a boat set up like that ashame someone treats it like that .then wants so much money rather let it weather for yrs

You guys from Watkins area.....how about that Sylvan Cuddy that sits on 414 just below Beaver Dams! It has been sitting there for as long as i have been fishing Lake Ontario, proably 20 yrs plus. It never moved. Now it is reduced to a pile of junk.

Sorry I didn't respond earlier. I want a trailerable boat for exploring waterways and the size, mid cabin and especially the weight factor for efficiency, both on the water and while towing seemed to be a good combination. Similar sized plastic boats are far heavier.

that crestliner is failry new...

and that boat over in the dams, i know a guy who stopped to talk about it last yr, the owner wants 4 grand. the floor is falling out of it. the riggers and planner mast sure are a possible user, along with a kicker with a rebild kit. lets put on the ski masks and go to town :lol:

• 2 weeks later...