Sandy Creek

Just a quick post to let anyone interested that Sandy Creek is now open all the way. A couple of fishermen were already fishing at the Rt.19 Bridge in the usual holes.As of today the flow is good and the water is just a little colored.

Good Luck

Thanks Pat,

JAX & YANKEE TROLLER you are now cleared to be the first ones out this year, this weekend off my house . There is about 10-15 feet of shore ice left AND the lake water level is LOW be carefull in tight.

JERRY

RUNNIN REBEL

PS QUIET going by this time.

Thanks Pat,

JAX & YANKEE TROLLER you are now cleared to be the first ones out this year, this weekend off my house . There is about 10-15 feet of shore ice left AND the lake water level is LOW be carefull in tight.

JERRY

RUNNIN REBEL

Please explain Jerry. All I can picture is Rick standing in the front of the boat yelling at Jax to put his rubber net away.

Thanks Pat,

JERRY

RUNNIN REBEL

Please explain Jerry. All I can picture is Rick standing in the front of the boat yelling at Jax to put his rubber net away.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

All i am saying is there are 2 built in shore line gun turrets on the lake front perimeter. Troll by quietly or stay low.

JERRY

RUNNIN REBEL

PS no more shore ice any where. Water still very low. Mud line out to 15'-18' feet of water now with strong NE 35 MPH winds.