Redneck and myself have been trying out new ports this year to see how things were on the eastern side, (got tired of driving from the southern tier to the Oak). We launched out of the state park around 6:30 and set lines heading east out of the chute 15-24 fow. The 1st rod fired before we could get the second one out (some home made lure that I picked up at a sportsman show), but no one home. After a 2 more rods set, another fired and Ray's little guy landed a small brown (released). we kept circling the 1st bluff wanted to stay out of the traffic down at the 2nd bluff, Fish were biting until about 9:30, We went 6 for 13 the four we kept were 4-6lb browns. We then headed straight north out to 160 fow seen a few marks on the screen and the water temp had dropped from 51-52* in close to 44* out deep. we pulled rods with out another rod firing after 9:30. Fish came on J9 blck and silver, and fire tiger, glow frog and 42 second. Riggers set 50ft back 10-15 down. Hearing on the radio that nobody was really catching much, only heard 2 boats they said they only had 1 each. After talking to Billy V and Screwy louies, I think I have found a new port to call the place I fish. Billy, Thanks for the info, that is a beautiful place to fish out of.

The little Redneck...

Picture008.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

He's getting big enough now he doesn't want, or need, daddys help reeling anymore :( That sucks because it usualy the olny way i get to reel in fish when he's on the boat.

Had a great time and day with PSII also!! Very nice port. Lets hope all the pen rearing works up there too....