We just got back in from an evening of trolling. The weather and the scenery was beautiful today!!!

Not many boats out there, the coast guard came by to pay us a quick visit but that's about it.

We found fish once we got to 60-70 FOW and all the way out to 120 FOW or so, all were about 10-15 down and all were singles, no groups at all. Very few fish compared to most trips there. we trolled west to east at about 2.2-2.4 gps speed.

We managed to get 5 good hits and lost three rainbows at or near the boat, all on NK spoons, watermelon, a habenero and a glow frog, landed two rainbows off of a j-7 silver/ black rapala and a plain silver NK with a diag green tape on it. Kept the larger one- 9lb 6oz. Dad fired up the smoker tonight!!! All hits were from lures at 15' down, a couple on the riggers, the rest on the seth green rig's top spoons.

Took a quick tour up the creek to check out Bandit's new Trophy. NICE Boat!!!! I see you got to additional riggers since last weekend. dad wants one!!!!

all in all a nice night to be on the water.

We were inbetween IBay and the Genny from 4-6:30 had a few hooks on the screen but that is it. all single fish no groups

by chance do you have the down temp out by sandy. What was 41-44 where we were

sorry, we only ran the temp probe down once or twice, it was around 44 degrees from 0 to 20 feet down.

Thanks for all the help from guys on this board for the advice!!! I may still be a lousy fisherman but my tackle and lures are nicer than they ever were before...LOL