Directions to Olcott

Guest ReelDiel

chili is right by the 490 right....i think i pass that going to work in rochester.

if so i would go 490 to 90 exit batavia...take 63/77 north or west. then when 77 breaks off stay on that until you reach gasport rd. right on gasport rd. cross 31, cross the canal turns to hartland rd. cross 104 stay going north until you hit 18 and make a left olcott is about 4-5 miles west.

20min. to batavia

20min. batavia to gasport rd.

25 min. gasport rd. to olcott

light to no traffic, good roads and easy towing. there is some construction in oakfield so watch your speed.

Dear Tom, Hamlin Beach parkway west of monroe County has numerous areas of rough payment. West of the parkway, RT 18 has been improved and repaved. Excellent ride right into Olcott. BEWARE of radar traps, the local bears in the small towns on Rt. 18 love the fisherman's heavy feet and lack of renewal stickers on the trailer plate! You could take 104 WEST to NY 98, Go north on NY98 and turn left on to Rt. 18...(best part of 18) to Olcott. Good luck, the weather is in your favor and the Chinook should be their this weekend.......Jet Boat Bill

Thanks you guys for the ideas and the heads up about roads and bears that like heavy feet :shock: :lol:

I am actually not towing my boat (still not back from canvas shop :evil: )

I am gonna fish with Crazy Ray K on his boat :D