Gave in, and opened her up!

lakebound88

It was a chilly day today, but was dry, and i had off, just figured i would share some info, its nice to see the boat come out of her shell. I installed my new onboard battery charger, cleaned out a heck of alot of things i had no idea were even in the engine compartment. Also, i set the Rocket launcher in place, i was nervous it wouldnt work at all bc it came off another boat, but it sits on the boat perfect!!!!!Just gotta move the fill port and im good to go! Anyone else get any work done this weekend? Lets see it! :yes::beer:

rafji.jpg

not til the second weekend of april. ;( , the first week, it will be with "canvas solutions", getting a whole new canvas made, with camper back and all, and a toneua cover for the long hauls! Im excited, its gonna be time before i know it. I might take it out the weekend before just to do some fishing tho!

Trying to get my new canvas job done. Top is is almost done, and I just got the clear vinyl for new windows and drop curtains. A few more afternoons on the weekends and we'll be fishing in a new weather proof, and WATER PROOF enclosure. Should be done just after the docks are in a Sandy Creek.

I will post pictures of the project once I get it complete.

yes, i drilled 16more today! haha, the rocket laucnher is officially mounted and sealed now! it looks great, the outriggers are back in action along with the fuel tank hoses. Mcmaster Carr hooked me up with the right hose for 48 bucks and shipping included. Marinas wanted almost 100!!!!!! and had to get min of twelve feet. forget that. i got my six and im good to go! Putting the pannels and seats back in the boat prob sunday, then waiting on the HUMMINBIRD unit to arrive, have YOU got your T4 yet Bob? My bird better be here by wed, i mean for what i spent with him, he should next day air the son of a thing.