Minn Kota motors GONE 3/16

After upgrading to a Terrova, I have the 70 lb thrust Powerdrive unit from my Lund that I need to sell. It's in perfect working order, 60" shaft and a new foot controller. I'm looking for $250 and could include the brand new transducer (Lowrance gray connector) for another $50.

Also, I've tried in the past to give away a couple of older trolling motors on here, but nobody was interested. So, this time I'll try to sell them. I have a hand controlled bow mount Minn Kota and a cable driven foot controlled bow mount Minn Kota (54", 60"???shafts). These are smaller units with ~40 lbs of thrust, and the cable driven motor could use having the bearings on the shaft repositioned to make turning easier (10 minute job). Otherwise, they run fine. I'd like to get $20 apiece for them, but am open to offers (including an offer to just come and pick them up) :D

Seriously, if you could use one of the older motors, please pm me. They're not doing anyone any good in my basement.

These items are pickup only. I'm in Rush, first exit South of the Thruway from Rochester. First come, first serve. Pm me.

Gator