Are you ready to go fishing yet?

Name: Mark Jr

Home Port:Rochester, NY

Boat Name/Type: no boat

I fish for: I loved to fishing for anything that bites end of my hook

==================

I will be appreciate if you guys helping me out to targeting right species at right time of season since I'm from Massachusetts and I'm attending to Rochester Institution of Technology. So I'm basically will be around Rochester for few years. I just want to know new places that I can able to fishing at and what kind of baits/lures to attract specifically fish that I wanted to catch.

Welcome aboard Mark!

It is good to meet another deaf fisherman like myself.

You re very welcome to fish on my boat next month as I target trouts and salmon.

As of now, you may want to check for reports under Lake Ontario Tributary Fishing

Anthony

Welcome aboard Mark! This website was my thesis project while I attended RIT ;) OK, maybe not..... but I spent just about as much time on LOU as I did my master's project at RIT. Hope you are enjoy your college as much I did there! :yes::clap:

n25388082897_6645.jpg

hello julia here...mcitp study Fishing is as old as human life, and a necessity for its survival in some regions. Fish are as plentiful as any other biological forms, and very interesting to eat as well as catch and study. From the skillet to the aquarium, a fish can make us feel good inside or out, depending on our interaction with it. Fishing has even been used as a spiritual metaphor in Christianity when Jesus urged His disciples to become "fishers of men."

hello julia here...mcitp study Fishing is as old as human life, and a necessity for its survival in some regions. Fish are as plentiful as any other biological forms, and very interesting to eat as well as catch and study. From the skillet to the aquarium, a fish can make us feel good inside or out, depending on our interaction with it. Fishing has even been used as a spiritual metaphor in Christianity when Jesus urged His disciples to become "fishers of men."

Thank you for that fine dissertation. Welcome to the site & we're looking forward to your fishing reports & pics, but not if your a "fisher of men". :lol: Kick back and read thru the forums and don't hesitate to ask questions. Lots of good info here ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Mark,

Welcome to LOU. Great school RIT. I am from Class of '73. Good luck..fish safe...have fun

Chad,

Did not know you are a grad of RIT.....congrats. That explains the outstanding job you have done with LOU.

Howie