Vegetarian Vampire

Well, BW just sent me this picture of the Whoopie Goldberg fly and it's just what I wanted :yes::inlove::yes:

It may not be easy on the eyes, but these glow green flies are gonna rock deep on a dark morning!!

Big Weenie is taking orders for the Whoopie Goldberg fly ...call and order them by the dozens!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks again bud, hope your eyes heal soon! This picture sux, looking forwad to seeing them in person!

So....any opinions ? Is it really that ugly ?? It's gonna glow something crazy!!

nQY4A.jpg

Rod, Wait til you see the 3 headed Vibrator. First trip out last year with it had 2 charter capt on board who made fun of it.Until it took the first 2 fish and I took it off and put it away. The only guy that thinks your Whoopi fly looks good besides you is the Gov of NY :lol: , BW

Go ahead..bust my chops all ya want, I can take it :devil: Those colors work and It's really not so different than an NBK spoon in color, which is only the most popular spoon on Lake O. I never received any points for taking 6 fishermen to the weigh in, so I'm not worried about other fishermen liking it....long as the fish do ;):D

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah baby....you're the man Jason! He said it took 3 fish in 10 min. and then the Woopie died when the sun came up.....as you'd expect it to on such a bright day. I'll be joining Rollie Saturday on Seneca, I'm looking forward to getting the Vampire going too :yes:

Those 30 Whoopies ya sent should last us at least till summer Gary.....then we're gonna be needing some more bud :D:D