Planning a trip up to Oswego on sat. hoping to be able to launch my boat. Just wondering if anyones been out or would you be definitely able to launch out of wrights landing. Its a long trip and would hate to waste the gas Any feed back would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Sharkey said the docks are in the way of the launches but they left just enough room to launch between the wall and the first dock. I think he was wandering around there looking for places to stash booze so his wife wont catch him :beer: hitting the bottle this summer. lol

More than likely trying to hide it from YOU :lol:

I have been down to wrights landing and the docks are stacked up in front of the ramps. There is just barely enough room to squeeze a vehicle through where the docks are, so if you are real good maneuvering you will be able to get through and depending on the size of your boat/trailer could be an issue. If I get down there tomorrow I will post a pic for everyone of what it looks like.

I drove down to take a look yesterday.

There is a slight zig-zag between the docks and the curb to the left. Once your passed, there is at least half the total launch area open to manover. I don't see any problems. Worst case, really big trailers may have to jump the curve.

Oh, and by the way- RUDY'S IS OPEN!!!

Listen to you Gray, double J Jim being able to sniff out the jug. :rofl::rofl: We all know that's what you do best. My $'s on sharky this year, he's been sniffing around writes finding all the hiding spots. WHISKEY MAN needs to move down by us. :beer::beer:

Sounds like Sharkey will be the guy to corrupt this summer guys. Sharkey, 3 beers left over from last year? There isnt a season on beer swillin you know. I put the first coat of teak on the boat today. Man it was getting tight for room in there, lots of empty cans. It takes a lot of buds to properly sand down the teak and keep the dust down. :beer:

No problem launching the boat on sat. theirs plenty of room. Fishing was slow for me only putting two five pounders in the boat of the smithwiks and two other strikes but they got off. Surface temp was 45 and graphed plenty of fish but no bait. Gonna try cayuga this weekend. Be back up in a couple weeks to try again. Thanks again for the info guys.