Ouch, that hurt Brian.

We are not going to spend the whole year partying, we do plan on doing a little fishing!

It is official guy's, we have moved to Wrights. We are @ Red 25.

Another guy from Greene ?? I think its time to move :lol::lol::lol:

Truth is last time Jim was on my boat we smoked em', so I am really

glad to have him :yes:

Ouch, that hurt Brian.

We are not going to spend the whole year partying, we do plan on doing a little fishing!

It is official guy's, we have moved to Wrights. We are @ Red 25.

Well, you used to be a real nice guy Jim. That crew is gonna corrupt ya & you won't be making it out on the water till after noon by the time they're done with ya the night before. You should learn to walk the straight & narrow like me. :lol:

Come on Bob your making us sound bad. You need to move to red dock and stop playing inscent, we all know you could kick anyone of us under the tabel with red n whites.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

I'm afraid the red dock wouldn't hold both Mr. Tex (Stanton Charters) & me at the same time. :lol:

Hey Guys

When your done talking it up about the important stuff :beer: I can tell you if you want to get your boat in all you need to do is run your trailer tires over the curb. We pulled the Screamer 31 Baha out of there last fall without issues.

I don't want to prompt anyone to hurt their trailers but if you need a spot to drink all that beer and you absolutely have to get your boat in don't let a little 6" curb stop ya !!!

Tom

Hey Guys

When your done talking it up about the important stuff :beer: I can tell you if you want to get your boat in all you need to do is run your trailer tires over the curb. We pulled the Screamer 31 Baha out of there last fall without issues.

I don't want to prompt anyone to hurt their trailers but if you need a spot to drink all that beer and you absolutely have to get your boat in don't let a little 6" curb stop ya !!!

Tom

HAH, THEY do that anyways even when they're not tryin to do it. :lol:

the red dock fisher men (??) met at nj jim's on sat. quite a good time and only one

(at least til i left) really showed what the season is going to be like. u know who that

was. exceeded all expectations. LOL

john :)

did anybody notice that all the fishermen and fisher ladies were from red dock

"odd numbered" docks. does that seem odd to anyone besides me. or, am i the only

one that thinks odd because purple tole me i was older (maybe odder), oops, there

was one guy (fisherperson) from green --odd dock.

john :beer::beer::yes::)