Lake Ontario Tweets

830717024_i6DmR-O.jpg

WARNING

===========================================

The following project soon to be launched by your buddies at

Lake Ontario United could SEVERELY HINDER your motivation

to stay at work all day knowing what is going on LIVE on the water!

===========================================

On April 9th, our newest project titled Lake Ontario Tweets (Instant Fishing Reports) will set the world of fishing reports on it's ear. Imagine INSTANT Fishing Reports (including images and videos) from some of Lake Ontario's finest Charter Captains while they're out on the water LIVE!! We've worked very hard here at Lake Ontario United to create Lake Ontario Tweets. Be prepared to have the way you look at fishing reports changed forever!

This type of project has never been done before on Lake Ontario or ANYWHERE else in the fishing world for that matter. We are excited to see how well people take to it. We try to stay ahead of the curve technologically here at LOU and in this case... wayyyyyy ahead of the curve and breaking new ground in the fishing industry.

Stay tuned... but don't say that I didn't warn you :lol:

I can whistle but my tweating is a little slow....Chad ,Chad,Chad..........maybe bamboo shoots under the fingernails, but live reports from the water ????? Section 0U812-of the fishermans rules of torture : AT NO TIME WILL ANYONE INTENTIONALLY HARRASS , BRAG , OR FILE ONLINE REPORTS FROM THE WATER , AS TO DISTRACT , SIDETRACK ,KICK, OR IN ANYWAY DISRUPT A FISHERMAN WHILE HARD AT WORK.....

Ray, he definitely is breaking that rule and should be reprimanded, I've seen the beta testing and said "WOW!! I hope this don't get anyone fired", that's why he posted the warning.

You guys are in for a real treat...this project is UNREAL and the people that we have involved are some of the very best in the industry. It is unquestionably going to revolutionize the way you look at fishing reports. Yankee Troller, Blue Eye and I have been working on this project for a few months now and the beta testing we've been doing is nothing short of spectacular. I wish I could tell you more, but then I'd have to reprimand myself for letting the cat out of the bag!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Stay tuned Gang; this is going to be a true game-changer....April 9th can't get here fast enough!

7 days boys! I'm gonna be honest and tell you that this is going to be VERY addicting and exciting! The functionality we have put into this project is SICK! It's very hard to keep it on the hush.

Tim,

On April 9th, we be posting a new forum link (under the North Shore/South Shore) forums called "Instant Fishing Reports". That will take you right to the magic page :yes:

I will also be sending out an email with the link in it as well have a link added to the left hand column. You won't miss it!

Chad