Got a late start & didn't get on the water till around noon. Lot of crystal clear water for miles & no hits for about 3 hrs. Moved 3 miles & banged 1 small atlantic & 2 nice browns. 5 lbs. & 12 lbs. Stickbaits were the lure of the day. Off the water by 4:30PM

1o7b9.jpg

Bob great to see you where on the water once again. Great looking fish you have there.

If you need some money for razor blades let me know :lol:

Sorry I will not be out there with you guys at Port Bay this April. Hope to be out later in the summer.

Nice job Bob! It must have felt great to get out there. I was up in Sodus working on my boat today and a buddy of mine was out and they wrenched on the browns REALLY hard today! He was all jacked up and we almost quit working on the boat to get out there after them but we stuck it out and finished washing and waxing. :(:(:(

Got a late start & didn't get on the water till around noon. Lot of crystal clear water for miles & no hits for about 3 hrs. Moved 3 miles & banged 1 small atlantic & 2 nice browns. 5 lbs. & 12 lbs. Stickbaits were the lure of the day. Off the water by 4:30PM

1o7b9.jpg

Bob, Just a long line or where you using boards?

Scott

Bob, Just a long line or where you using boards?

Scott

Off the boards Scott. 6-10 fow