I'm Back

Prison time??? did you get booted for bad language? police protection program? peace corps? out of body experience? you wintering in Somalia? Welcome back.

Missed ya Mark, was gonna put out a call to Pete for an APB. Thin guy, doesn't smile much, smells slightly of herring bait, talks about some sort of table fare known as familiar bite, and sometimes is in buffy mode while appearing to be reeling something :P:lol:

Mark

Dude,

Welcome back - hope to see ya back at Mayer's in a few weeks - we'll be puttin' in later this year (first week of May) as I'm waiting to make SURE Al has his act together with his finger piers - as you know my boat had $2K in rub rail and gel coat damage b/c my finger pier broke off from the high south winds last year......

Glad to hear from ya - welcome back bud,

- Chris

I had to do some time!! A so called friend of mine brought me duck hunting last fall on the St Lawrence river. He told me to bring lots of shells. The island we were hunting on had lots of those Double-Crested Cormorant ducks!!!! well he should of told me that it was illegal to hunt them and also should have told me they taste bad. Just kidding!

Regards:

Mark