Seneca South end 3-17 to 3-20

Fished Seneca Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.

Thanks to redeyeyes for pre-fishing info on lake conditions prior to trailering the "lilboat" for her farthest journey ever by me, as well as 711skwerlz for info at the launch on what colors were good.

I had nephew from south florida with me who had never been on the boat before but helped with fixing some lights to be able to make the trailer road ready.

Thursday was our best day even though it was our latest start (~11:30) with warm temps and just a little wind. Leadcore with kevorkian took the first hit of the year and managed to be a steady producer Thursday. Toplining rapalas also worked well off the mini-planer and were more fun to fight the fish than on the leadcore. I think they have a harder time jumping with lead boots on. Mainly LL (16-20 inches) with a football brownie.

Had some big hits on dipsey out 180 and something big has stole my watermelon from my nephew. Great day on the water trolling and telling stories.

Saturday with Dr. Wiz and nephew in the "liboat" the bite was best early and we were there by first light. Got blown off with the others in the PM. Dr. Wiz did well with his watermelon set up with a mini-diver. Leadcore also produce as well as stickbaits off the mini-board. Another fun trip to Seneca.

Sunday was fun too as my fishing buddy cruzcontrol was on another little boat and we all caught fish again although it was our slowest day. Nephew and I managed 3LL and 1 football brownie. Leadcore watermelon took 3. It appeared that the bait we had been marking the previous days was much less abundant although we still did mark a lot of fish.

Met Justin at the launch and shared some stories.

Good luck with the fishing. Seneca lake south is a nice fishery.

Don't lose it. :)