Hot Lure: Gold/Silver and Black/Silver

Trolling Speed: ~2.5

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 5-10

Lure Depth: 2-5

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

I had a short window of opportunity to go fishing Saturday out of Sandy Creek. I was on the lake, and setting up by 7:30am, had to quit at 9.

Lost 1 fish right off the bat while setting up, pulled the line out of my hand while trying to get it into the release. Fished for another 45 mins without moving a rod. A little junk in the water collecting on my rapalas, quickly fixed that problem, and then I was right back on em. After that fix boated 2 browns, and lost another just as I was getting ready to pick up and head in at 9am.

Good temp, 41-45, with good color. 75 foot leads with black/silver, black/gold rapalas, #9 size.

Kept a really porky brown for sunday dinner, 5-6lbs, with two smelt in it's stomach.

Hopefully we'll have decent weather again next weekend to get back out.

The public ramp is just north of the Parkway Bridge, on the east side of the creek. No docks yet. I think it will be another couple of weeks before they go in.

Perhaps some of the other guys on here might have better information as to when they put the docks in.

Yeah I am Dale!!

New property is working out great. 30 mins to Sandy Creek, and 30 mins to the Oak. I think it will be about an hour to Olcott/Wilson.

If you don't have anything going on in the next couple of weekends let's get a fishing trip planned.

Keep me up to date on your schedule.. I want to put a new floor in the boat before I launch her... I could get a couple more years out of it but I just want it done and looking good..... Dale

I'll be in Bergen this weekend. I might try to get either Saturday morning or Sunday sometime.

Next Weekend Molly and I will be at my Parents in Ontarion over night.

Food for thought.

• 2 weeks later...