seneca 3/24

fishing on seneca was slow today....dbutts jpainting wayne and i went fishing we ended up going 12 for 15.....lots of garbage and debris in the water....all the rain dropped the temp down to 38 instead of the normal 40 its been for the last month....we took 2 landlocks on spoons and the rest of the fish were lakers....green and blue big weenie flys was hot again....

i learned something new again toaday,went fishing with the guys ,and opened my lunch box, and did not know that there is no banana rule for fishermen... well i was enjoying this banana, and started to hear all this some what crap about taking one off these fishing...

what fun it is to learn

;):D:yes::yes:

great day on the water

Guys,

Thanks for having me along. I had a good time and learned a few things. The biggest thing I learned was to frisk Redeyes Jeff before letting him on the boat! :)

The bananas did curse him because he dragged those dipsy's around on that new 19 strand for about 8 hours and not even a whif of a fish...musta packed his gear in with the bananas.

Thanks again Dave. I'll have to get you out on "Balls Deep" soon.

1x460.jpg

thanks jason, jeff, and wayne. i had a great day on seneca. first time out for the year and only forgot the pliers. now i have to go buy some of those spin doctors and big weenie flies. oh, and the banana thing was new to me too... good thing i usually drink my lunch :beer: